Washington Drug and Alcohol Commission

PA Department of Drug and Alchohol Programs may also be contacted directly by the public, residents, or family members to lodge complaints at:

Harmony Life Center

Washington City Mission

Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Twin Lakes Center

Gateway Rehab Center

Greenbrier Treatment Center

Pyramid Healthcare

Halfway Houses:

Another Way